Cockatrice is an open-source, multiplatform program for playing tabletop card games over a network.
The program's server design prevents users from manipulating the game for unfair advantage.
The client also provides a single-player mode, which allows users to brew while offline.
- Download an installation file from the sidebar on the left
- Install 'Cockatrice' the same as any other application.
(on macOS you need to drag 'Oracle' to your Applications folder too)
- Open 'Cockatrice' and run the 'Oracle' tool to create a card database when prompted on first launch
- Build a deck in the client, or import one
- Start playtesting offline or connect to a public server
Enjoy playing your favorite card games!