Cockatrice is an open-source multiplatform supported program for playing tabletop card games over a network. The program's server design prevents any kind of client modifications to gain an unfair advantage in a game. The client also has a built in single-player mode where you can brew without being connected to a server. This project is written in C++ and is using the Qt5 libraries.
Enjoy playing your favorite card games!
- Download an installation file from the sidebar on the left
- Install 'Cockatrice' the same as any other application.
(on macOS you need to drag 'Oracle' to your Applications folder too)
- Open 'Cockatrice' and run the 'Oracle' tool to create a card database when prompted on first launch
- Build a deck in the client, or import one
- Start playtesting offline or connect to a server